hi, i'm savannah and stydia ruined me.
even though i hate teen wolf now, i continue to keep this blog ◕‿◕
• RIP Ally A,
• Stydia shipper
• 99% of my posts are of Teen Wolf, so blacklist the tag 'nontw' if you don't want to see the other 1%.
• anti jydia, pydia, and stalia
| i will defend baby lydia until the end of time |
Accidentally broke my updates bar.
Int: “If you were stuck in the glade with any celebrity in the world, who would it be and why?”
that’s the problem. we’re all trying to outfox the fox.
Just try and think of something else. Anything else.
She’s five-foot three, green eyes, fair skinned,
and her hair’s actually strawberry blonde.
get to know me meme (teen wolf edition)
01\08 favorite characters: scott mccall